• 瀏覽: 2,253
  • 回覆: 20
引用:
原帖由 strangerchan 於 2007-11-29 09:39 AM 發表
I didn't even try to value democracy here, since it hasn't happened in Hong Kong.

I merely say some pan-democrats are using it as an excuse to win votes.

It's generally agreed by many people in both sides thinking that pan-democrats didn't spend much time on regional works.
Democracy and freedom always go hand in hand. Eventhough Hong Kong doesn't have universal suffrage, it doesn't mean Hong Kong has no democracy. The British regime has left Hong Kong with a world class free society.

After the Chinese take over in 1997, the pan-democrats have been fighting diligently to defend Hong Kong citizens' freedom. Remember how the pan-democratic camp led the people on the march against article 23 in 2003?

民主不是萬能,
但無民主,就萬萬不能

民主是以民為主, 以人民利益出發,
監督政府工作,避免政策偏向一方,
損害人民權利.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I think you are out of your mind.

If you have no freedom, how can you exercise democracy?

When you have no freedom of expression, you cant say a word which the government doesn't like.

I am not telling you what is happening in Iraq is correct/perfect, just dont take it to the extreme and it is not an example for supporting your idea.

[隱藏]
引用:
原帖由 strangerchan 於 2007-11-29 01:47 PM 發表

I think you really misunderstood freedom and democracy.

They don't always go hand in hand.
Read this before you say freedom and democracy doesn't go hand in hand: Democracy.

Don't get universal suffrage and democracy mixed up.
引用:
原帖由 strangerchan 於 2007-11-29 01:47 PM 發表
You don't really think HK has democracy at this moment, do you?  But you agree that we have freedom.
Freedom is an essential component of democracy. Hong Kong has freedom and most of the other essential components of democracy, but still missing universal suffrage. So, Hong Kong has a flawed democracy.

[ 本帖最後由 電子金田一 於 2007-11-29 02:08 PM 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
鍵盤翻頁
左右
[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]