• 瀏覽: 6,378
  • 回覆: 38
感覺傳染病要比戰爭死嘅人更多更快

邊條友寫架?
以比例計,死人最多個次係舊約聖經記載上帝對人類發動既笫一次種族滅絕之戰,全世界死剩 Noah 一家人 !

引用:
原帖由 輪皇 於 2021-3-7 05:35 PM 發表
戰爭太可怕了

https://youtu.be/s5N6ZxKX40I
歐洲人侵略美洲大陸,發動戰爭種族滅絕屠殺過億印第安及印加人呢?

引用:
原帖由 SilverHaze 於 2021-3-28 10:37 AM 發表
邊條友寫架?
以比例計,死人最多個次係舊約聖經記載上帝對人類發動既笫一次種族滅絕之戰,全世界死剩 Noah 一家人 !
大洪水是自然災害

[隱藏]
引用:
原帖由 神殿老子 於 2021-3-28 11:49 AM 發表

大洪水是自然災害
舊約聖經
創世紀笫七章
7 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation.  2 You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female;  3 also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep [a]the species alive on the face of all the earth.  4 For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.”  5 And Noah did according to all that the Lord commanded him.  6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters were on the earth.

底B youtube 片· 紅番成左幾百萬當冇事發生過

成個list,  唔係中國就係俄國。 美國南北戰爭,殺印第安人, 或者西班牙人屠殺中南美洲土著, 非洲因為美國不停煽動及賣軍火都死唔少人。 係近來中國加強對非洲的關照他們才脫離內戰。 還有2百多場美國發起的大小戰役!

引用:
原帖由 treo000 於 2021-4-24 11:20 AM 發表
成個list,  唔係中國就係俄國。 美國南北戰爭,殺印第安人, 或者西班牙人屠殺中南美洲土著, 非洲因為美國不停煽動及賣軍火都死唔少人。 係近來中國加強對非洲的關照他們才脫離內戰。 還有2百多場美國發起的大小戰役!
請舉例

引用:
原帖由 treo000 於 2021-4-24 11:20 AM 發表
係講一場戰爭

鍵盤翻頁
左右
[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]