引用:
原帖由 西西積叻 於 2019-1-12 10:01 PM 發表
傻侵上台一年內冇任何動作韜光隱晦,就係爲打擊中國作準備。
美帝橫行霸道百年之久,與韜光養晦沒半點關係

[ 本帖最後由 starr 於 2019-1-13 02:06 AM 編輯 ]

被引用(1)
美國歷史學者自己計數, 好似計漏左巴拿馬
How many countries has  the USA invaded since 1945?

Abbey Rhodes,  A decades-long passion for history.
Answered Jun 30,2017

Let me see if I do this off the top of my head: 1) we  invaded North Korea (at the request of South Korea), 2–4) we invaded Vietnam,Cambodia and Laos 4–5) we invaded Iraq twice, 6) Afghanistan, and oh, yeah, 7)  in 1983 we invaded Granada, 8) we invaded Cuba quite unsuccessfully. And then  there all the African countries that we ‘semi-invaded’ — under the guise of  training and equipping (w/ lots of US boots on the ground): Algeria, Burkina  Faso, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal and Tunisia –not to mention operations in Libya, Somalia, Uganda, Kenya, Djibouti — that’s,let’s see: a total of 23 and I’m sure I left some out.
Now, however, we bomb more than invade. With drone strike  capability and the U.S. President having ‘Authorized Use of Military Force’*without Congressional approval, we just ‘bomb the sh*t’ of any country we want(ostensibly to kill ISIS terrorists). The Daily Show’s Hasan Minhaj just  pointed out - the U.S. bombed six (6) countries just this week
*Obama asked congress to take this power (granted by Congress after 9/11) be rescinded - Republicans said no POTUS must have this power — and look who has that power now