• 瀏覽: 934
  • 回覆: 3
China September exports surge, creating record surplus with U.S. despite tariffs

儘管被征關稅,中國9月出口激增,對美貿易順差創下記錄。

BEIJING (Reuters) - China's vast export engine unexpectedly kicked into higher gear in September, producing a record trade surplus with the United States that could exacerbate the already-heated dispute between Beijing and Washington.

September exports rose 14.5 percent from a year earlier, the fastest pace since February, the customs data showed. That was well above August's 9.8 percent and a Reuters poll forecast of 8.9 percent.

根據海關總署公布的數據顯示,按美元計,中國9月出口同比增加 14.5%,高於8月份的 9.8%,增速加快。

China's politically-sensitive surplus with the U.S. was $34.13 billion (£25.78 billion) in September, surpassing the record of $31.05 billion in August.

但中國對美的貿易順差進一步擴大。9月份,中國對美國貿易順差為341.3億美元,創下中美貿易順差紀錄。

美國雅虎讀者的評論:

外文:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/c ... olid-032147437.html

PT44

So Wal-Mart sells made in China products, yet founder Sam Walton’s book title is Made in America. A cunning move of Billionaire Sam to trick Americans to ship at his store.

沃爾瑪賣中國貨

而創始人山姆·沃爾頓的書名為《美國製造》

山姆這位億萬富豪是來搞笑的吧,忽悠美國人去他們超市買東西

shelia
It wasn't Sam, it was his children's greed for money.

不能怪山姆大叔,是他的孩子太貪婪了

Jack

Yeah. Wrote that almost 30 years ago

那本書是30年前寫的啊

Randy Scottsman

Sam Walton passed away in 1992, quite a bit has changed since then

山姆·沃爾頓在1992年就去世了

現在已經今非昔比

Anonymous
When Sam ran it, 80% was made in America.

山姆·沃爾頓還在的時候,沃爾瑪裡面的商品80%是美國製造

Bill
Today's Wal-Mart is nothing like it was when Sam was alive. When Sam was alive most of the products were made in America.

今天的沃爾瑪,並非是山姆·沃爾頓還在世時的沃爾瑪。

他還在世時,沃爾瑪裡面的商品大多數產地是美國

Trupador
The last three administrationS did not pay much attention to the rise of China at our expense. It will take few years to move some industries back. Technically, we are in an "Economic cold war" with China and we are losing it

300 plus billions in trade deficit each year. All our wealth was transferred to China. The country's national debt is twenty two "trillion." How are we going to crawl out if it?

過去3屆美國政府沒怎麼關注中國崛起。

要讓一些產業搬回來,需要幾年時間。

其實,我們目前與中國處在“經濟冷戰”狀態,而且我們要輸掉的樣子

每年貿易逆差3000多億美元

財富都轉移到中國去了。

我們的債務高達22萬億美元,怎麼走出如此沉重的債務?

Hegali
We blame our laziness to hard working Chinese. I have repeatedly said many times, even if we bring back jobs back to US, it is becoming more expensive, but at the same time, our work force is so lazy and we can’t compete. Just look at college phds, how much % from foreign countries?

我們太懶了,怪中國人太勤勞

已經說過很多次,即便把工作崗位要回來,物價也會上揚。

我們美國人太懶了,沒有競爭力。

anonymous
"trade wars are easy to win"...apparently yes, and China is winning it.

打貿易戰,要贏還不容易

是啊,中國贏了

DESMOND
Its only a Trump trade war? Even if Chinese goods are tariffed 300% the retail prices will still be below that of equivalent US-manufactured goods. I m sure Trump knows about this fact. He also knows his trade war is unwinnable.

即便對中國商品徵收300%的關稅,零售價格還是比美國商品更便宜。

特朗普顯然知道這點。

他也知道貿易戰是贏不了的

greg

I teach my kids... make smart decisions and work hard to be successful..... blaming someone else is a poor unfocused strategy. Just my opinion.

我這樣教育孩子,我說,做決定要果斷明智,工作要努力,才能成功

老是怪別人是不對的。

以上是拙見

John M
Why are our companies here continuing to buy such huge amounts of Chinese goods when it has become very clear most Americans want to buy much less from China if at all ? If we can't or won't make it here we can still buy from other countries like India, Viet Nam, and others.

為什麼美國公司仍然進口那麼多中國商品,他們明明知道美國人不想消費那麼多中國商品

我們可以從其他國家進口啊,比如印度、越南等國家

basic logic
Many tariffs do not take effect until 2019. US Retailers are buying extra inventory in an attempt to give them more time while looking for other countries that can manufacture their goods at a more reasonable cost.

很多關稅要等到2019年才生效。

美國零售商現在是緊急備貨,為尋找新的供貨地爭取時間。

Tony Sosa
Once again the American consumer loses

美國消費者又輸了

desperado

honestly i think the greater impact from tariff will show up next year, for both countries.

老實說,我覺得關稅對兩國的影響,要等到明年才會變得明顯。

seriously
And yet our stock market is plummeting.

我們的股市在暴跌

O man
now the fun begins. let us see what happens to china's GDP in 2019.

好戲現在開始了。

中國2019年的GDP會是多少,讓我們拭目以待

ROBERT
No kidding. We still need the stuff from China and no way we can resource the products that quick. Do you see any new manufacturing plants being built? Didn't think so.

不是開玩笑的,我們還是離不開中國貨。

你有看到新的工廠被建立起來嗎?

沒有吧

manniesalado
America cannot live without Chinese stuff. Trump fails to understand that.

美國人離不開中國貨。特朗普沒有明白這一點

無論小蘑菇每天講幾多個大話都無用,
當事實到臨的時候,
一切謊話都會變得更加醜惡
每個人都會意識到俾那位騙子呃咗,
自己做咗傻仔!
正如美國大豆農話齋
俾柒總統呃咗上床!

言之過早!
過完出年一、二月再講!

有人還是知道反省的

[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]