• 瀏覽: 654
  • 回覆: 10
+3
Yonden Lhatoo gets personal while reflecting upon the intolerance and intimidation that goes on unchecked in this city in the name of democracy and the fight for freedom.

I received a death threat this week – not really something new, but my first since the arrival of Hong Kong’s much-feared national security law.It came in the form of an email message that assumed I must be feeling “at ease, smug maybe” and warned that I should not be “lulled into a false sense of security” under the new legal regimen.

“That would be a terrible error on your part. We watch you at home, we watch you commute from your private residence to work, and we watch you at work. We watch you meeting with your friends. We are always watching,” the purportedly passionate supporter of the protest movement wrote.

Beijing’s national security law for Hong Kong took effect on June 30. It was not long before the Post’s chief news editor received a death threat warning him not to be ‘lulled into a false sense of security’. Photo: AP“We haven’t yet decided precisely how to ‘fix’ you. But rest assured (or don’t) that we are in the final stages of a permanent solution to your problem … We have plans for you. We’ll be taking you far, far away from your beloved HK [sic].”

It could well be some harmless, neck-bearded nutjob having a laugh from somewhere overseas, but his tone is rabidly anti-China, apparently provoked by my temerity to criticise the fascist and violent elements of what is supposedly a noble fight against repression and a heroic struggle for greater freedom and democracy in this city.

去年港府政府各部門不作為各種高層失聲,
估計各高管都怕被制裁或者被自殺

新聞來源連結:
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/3092778/my-first-death-threat-arrival-hong-kongs-much-feared-national

南華早報的印度籍新聞主編,雲丹·拉圖,
因為撰文支持國安法,這兩天收到了死亡威脅,
警告他日常生活已被監控,計劃很快就會實施,
會保證他會離開他所愛的香港去到一個非常非常遠的地方。

之前有同事也收到過類似的威脅。

這位主編因為位置很重要,一直以來為了維持報道的中立性,盡量不暴露個人立場。

但他表明,現在是說出來的時候了。
他自認論勇氣,遠比不上那些直面暴徒不退縮、被暴徒磚頭砸死的羅伯和被縱火的李伯們。

但是會用好手中的武器—媒體這個平台,更大聲地發出羅伯李伯們無法發出的聲音,向外界講述對方不會講、也不敢講的故事另一面。

自己絕不會為爭取和平與繁榮、法制與秩序、正義的社會而道歉。
每當接到市民們的感謝,
就證明這個城市還有希望

港獨就是恐怖組織
國家還不強力剿滅嗎 

南華早報除了他和Alex Lo, 其他基本反華或者陰陽怪氣。

太囂張了,還死亡威脅,還追殺,還綁架,明顯的恐怖組織!

特區與中央的 國安團隊要動起來啊 

[隱藏]
引用:
原帖由 caomotiva 於 2020-7-13 04:02 AM 發表
南華早報的印度籍新聞主編,雲丹·拉圖,
因為撰文支持國安法,這兩天收到了死亡威脅,
警告他日常生活已被監控,計劃很快就會實施,
會保證他會離開他所愛的香港去到一個非常非常遠的地方。

之前有同事也收到過類似的威脅。

這位主編因為位置很重要,一直以來為了維持報道的中立性,盡量不暴露個人立場。

但他表明,現在是說出來的時候了。
他自認論勇氣,遠比不上那些直面暴徒不 ...
犯民港獨曱甴崇尚暴力,鼓厲私了噤聲,不是破壞法治的恐怖份子是甚麼?

引用:
原帖由 冷漠的香港人 於 2020-7-13 04:18 AM 發表

犯民港獨曱甴崇尚暴力,鼓厲私了噤聲,不是破壞法治的恐怖份子是甚麼?
國安團隊需要動起來了

要剿滅恐怖分子 

嚴打曱甴,嚴打恐怖分子!

佢有世紀絕症仲有乜好驚呢?中國香港又不是你家,你只是過客,揾錢喳!無底線去受金主支配。SIT,HAND HAND!

[隱藏]
受不了死亡恐嚇,卻縱容泛暴曱甴暴力私了之。

引用:
原帖由 Moo~ 於 2020-7-13 08:22 AM 發表
受不了死亡恐嚇,卻縱容泛暴曱甴暴力私了之。
香港黑暴與和理非們也應該這樣對私了威脅
他們才會知道
他們的惡行

[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]