• 瀏覽: 910
  • 回覆: 8

有指B-2曾在國內模擬空襲,被指是演練對金正恩的斬首行動

美國總統特朗普於美國時間周五(3日)啟程展開亞太之行,朝鮮半島局勢迎來新一輪風浪。有美國軍事新聞網站周一透露,可搭載核武的美軍B-2隱形戰略轟炸機及B-52戰略轟炸機,疑於上月中在密蘇里州演習,模擬針對北韓領袖金正恩的「斬首行動」。與此同時,南韓情報機構周四警告,沉寂了一段時間的北韓,有再發射導彈的跡象;韓軍同日即舉行實彈防空演習,包括出動自行研發的「天弓」中程防空導彈。

網站「航空家」(Aviationist)報道,有密蘇里州的讀者於上月17日晚上,目睹3架B-2及一架KC-135空中加油機飛越住所上方。由於這些軍機沒有使用加密無線電通訊,又開啟至少兩款應答器,令外界得以「監聽」軍機間的通訊。至翌日,該讀者發現美軍再舉行同類型演習,向不同目標投彈;其中一架參演的軍機更在150米的低空投彈。

引用:
原帖由 KK_Chan 於 2017-11-3 11:29 AM 發表

有指B-2曾在國內模擬空襲,被指是演練對金正恩的斬首行動

美國總統特朗普於美國時間周五(3日)啟程展開亞太之行,朝鮮半島局勢迎來新一輪 ...
又係造SHOW。

肥仔恩肯定會用多過十個替身,咁易被你炸中咩。

中國咪可以順便測試雷達

[隱藏]
做低肥仔金,對美有利嗎?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
川普勇斗金正恩

姿態黎啦..
真係要斬首, 仲搞咁多野話比金三世聽咩..

但美軍又幾低能.
花咁多錢演習..
真係覺得金三世會怕?

引用:
原帖由 KK_Chan 於 2017-11-3 11:29 AM 發表
有密蘇里州的讀者於上月17日晚上,目睹3架B-2及一架KC-135空中加油機飛越住所上方。由於這些軍機沒有使用加密無線電通訊,又開啟至少兩款應答器,令外界得以「監聽」軍機間的通訊。
反而呢段野古古怪怪..
http://www.businessinsider.com/listen-to-audio-of-b-2-pilots-practicing-a-bombing-run-on-north-korea-2017-10?amp

"On the evening of Oct. 17, my wife and I where sitting outside by a fire enjoying the evening.
Around 8pm we saw three B-2s and what appeared to be a KC-135 fly over on a heading of roughly 080 and an altitude of 25,000 or below. It was after dark but at that altitude B-2s are easily identifiable if they have navigation lights and strobes on from directly underneath. We get quite a few military aircraft in eastern Kansas and this was nothing unusual.
I have been monitoring military air-air communications as a side hobby for a number of years so B-2s as well so the overflight prompted me to run and grab a handheld scanner. Shortly after turning on the scanner I heard the B-2s working Kansas City center using “BAT” callsigns (most of the time they tend to use REAPER or DEATH).
After about 30min had passed, I picked up the B-2s and other aircraft on another frequency where they where using military brevity. It was clear they where simulating some kind of battle. They where talking to another callsign MOJO getting tasking to drop GBUs on different targets. They read some target Lat/Lon over the radio: quickly plugging one into Google Maps I found they where dropping bombs on a hanger at Jefferson City, MO, airport going as far as discussing the fusing time for best effect on target.
The next evening I was ready if the exercise continued with more receivers in place and proper recording software. About the same time (roughly 8pm) they started up dropping bombs on targets with tasking from MOJO and WOLVERINE. One of the targets, consisting of several Lat/Lon sets, was the runway and hangers at Osage Beach, MO airport. At one point they called friendlies in contact and proceeded with a danger close 150m airdrop at the same hangar at Jefferson City airport as the night before.
This is the first time I have heard a exercise of this magnitude over this area.
The first night they tried to use HAVE QUICK frequency hopping and I heard several timing pulses but they couldn’t seem to get all of the members of the net setup properly (that could have been planed to practice contingency plans). They also didn’t employ any encryption that I could hear so the whole exercise was broadcast for the world to hear in plain old analog UHF AM. The most interesting part was when they radioed “a command post possible DPRK leadership relocation site” but when this was said I had not started recording it yet.
My opinion is that the Missouri Ozarks look a lot like North Korea, but we have no way of telling if something is planend or they are just preparing in case things go south.
The amount of money spent and the number of national assets involved sets this far above anything I have heard around here.”

[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]