• 瀏覽: 177,282
  • 回覆: 7
  • 追帖: 12
They are shit.  I swear never employ philipine

Poor Country, Wish them always have disaster. Typhoon non stop

This morning, in the minibus, the bun bun are so happy la,  talking so louder.  Happy Happy Mood.  That time is 8:05am.

Bun Bun, we doing mourning now, can you respect.  She ignore her little master, keep talking talking...

This happen on No. 22 minibus from Pok Fu Lam to Central

ThreeSixty - Stop shopping there, they over 70% staff are philipino, they told Immigration, they cannot employ english speaker in HKG. What a fuxk, i come here shopping only, i don't expect philipino can teach me english

[隱藏]
ThreeSixty - Stop shopping there, they over 70% staff are philipino, they told Immigration, they cannot employ english speaker in HKG. What a fuxk, i come here shopping only, i don't expect philipino can teach me english

[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]